Sunday, August 05, 2007

Post #275

Anger has (mostly) subsided. I'm done with Dillon's...I don't need to think about it anymore, right? And why should I be so shocked that people would be rude, thoughtless, or unapologetic? If that job taught me anything, it's that people are horrible.

Anyway, today's been a pretty good day. I'm tired, though...but that's probably a good thing, because I shouldn't have too much trouble going to bed at a decent time tonight. Tomorrow's my first day at the post office, and I've gotta get up at 7. I'm excited to finally be starting this job, although I've been warned that the first three days--which all take place in the conference room--are excruciatingly dull.

Right now I'm in the middle of packing up all of the stuff I've been accumulating lately...mainly housewares and Christmas ornaments.