Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Beginning of the End

My first week of classes is over, and it really wasn't too bad. Life, on the other hand, has been very up & down. I've done a great job of alienating people over the past 3 years, so now I've only got one or two friends. I spent a good part of the week freaking out that I might be pregnant. Also, I think I might be catching Laura's cold. Anyway...

I ordered some prints of the photos I took of Max, and I was expecting them to be here Wednesday or Thursday, but they still haven't arrived. I'm not using Winkflash anymore because I had this problem with them all the time. Until now, I haven't had this problem with Snapfish. Although, I'm wondering if it's because the last 2 times I was ordering 8x10s, and maybe those don't get "misplaced" like 4x6s?

I miss Max. I miss watching TV with him curled up in my lap. I miss watching him chase Xena around the backyard. I miss him begging me to hold him. I miss his circus tricks. I miss baking treats for him. I miss snuggling up with him at night. I miss dressing him up in cute little t-shirts, and dancing to "Fergalicious" and telling him to pop it. I miss the way his little tags jingle when he trots through the house. I miss when he jumps up on the sofa to be with me, and the way he just looks at me like, "I know I'm not supposed to be up here, but I love you!" I miss our play fights and the way he nibbles my fingers. I just miss everything about him...

I want to go home.