Monday, January 22, 2007

Good vs. Bad...a Fight to the Death

Good Things About Today
  • I'm completely lost in Cost Accounting, but it seems like everyone is.
  • I found a partner for the CA presentation.
  • Dr. Scott found my final. THANK GOD!!
  • I don't think I have to take notes in Corporate Strategy...like ever. Everything's on PowerPoint, and she prints the slides out for us.
  • Professor Rupert is really nice.
Bad Things About Today
  • I spent $730.90 on textbooks.
  • The bookstore was sold out of the CA book, so I don't really know what I'm going to do until it gets in. I asked Adam if I could borrow his from last year, but he's not sure where it is. How am I supposed to do the homework?
  • My books are reeeeeally heavy.
  • I have a 5-10 page write up for a case due on Friday in CS. *death*
I know other people have got it way worse than I do, but can my luck turn around just a little bit? Pretty please?