Friday, September 14, 2007

A Cure For Loneliness?

Not much has happened since the last time I posted. I'm still horribly lonely, but I'm trying to get over it.

Right now I'm in the process of autumn-izing my world. Luckily for me, the weather is cooperating! I figure autumn-ification is pretty darn difficult when you want to wear a sweater, but it's 100 degrees in the shade. For once, Mother Nature seems to agree. Anyway, my world smells like pumpkin & cinnamon, sounds like sweet slow jazz, and feels as warm and cozy as yo mama's womb. Translation: I've got pumpkin cupcakes in the oven, Madeleine Peyroux in the CD player, and socks on my feet.

I've decided to take a stained glass class and make my own damn mirror, because it's nicer than wanting my mom to die. Because I don't. That would be horrible!