Friday, January 25, 2008

Avoiding Sleep

Update on the NYRs (new year's resolutions): it's been balls cold (to borrow a phrase from my Canadian friends), so walking Max has not been happening. But I've been eating so much healthier! And more regularly. And I made dinner tonight (pork loin with mushroom cream sauce). I deposited $100 in my savings account a few days ago. Also I've been pretty conservative with my spending. And less than a week left in January, and I've still got enough money for a latte in my Starbucks budget. Oh, and if I finish Franny and Zooey by the end of the month (which should be easy...I've read the first half in the past 3 days), I will have read 4 books in January, which is pretty much right on track to do 50 in a year. So yeah, I'd say I'm doing really well with my little lifestyle changes. It hasn't even been hard.

On a completely different note, I'm really shocked by the whole Heath Ledger thing. I still don't completely believe it.

On another completely different note, I've started up a new blog, Bright Copper Kettles + Warm Woolen Mittens. Just a place to write about all of the little things I love.