Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Ramblings

Last night I actually went to bed at 10 o'clock. I slept for almost 12 hours. Pure bliss.

Only two weeks left until my appointment at work ends and my 5-day break begins. I'm really looking forward to having that time off work, which I plan to spend finally cleaning my room. I've already started the process a bit, by reorganizing my bookshelf yesterday. I also got some new bedding to spring-ify the place.

I haven't been keeping up with my resolutions very well so far. Well, I did walk Max (and Xena) once, and I'm keeping track of my savings (although I haven't added anything to the pot yet). I'm eating a *little* better, and drinking less coffee.

The sun is shining, so it looks warm outside, but it's actually pretty cold. This has been the typical weather this month (although it was pretty warm for a few days), which has made it less depressing. Also, the month is going by pretty quickly. I can't believe it's the 14th already. THANK GOD. And only a month until Valentine's Day!