Monday, April 14, 2008

Bad Blogger

I'm a bad blogger. I've rejoined the ranks of LiveJournalers because it's so much easier to log into. Because I'm always logged in. Blogger signs me out of Gmail every time I log in, which is inconvenient for me because Gmail is where I talk to my sweetie.

Still, I don't want to abandon my blog. I love this thing.

Anyway, updates:
  • I finished the ribbon-edge cardigan from Debbie Bliss's Special Knits. Super cute.
  • Now I'm knitting socks. Woohoo! I'm working the gusset of the second sock. I'm using the April 2008 limited edition Lorna's Laces colorway, Lily Pad. The pattern is the Retro Rib Socks pattern from the Winter 2004 issue of Interweave Knits.
  • Flavio & I are taking a trip to Annecy, a village in France, when I go visit him in Italy.
  • They're changing all of our schedules at work. At the moment, I'm not very happy about this. But if I get an OK schedule, I guess it won't be so bad. Maybe I'll have 3 days off every week. That would be pretty sweet.
  • It's cold. Wtf?