Saturday, December 02, 2006

Arg.

So the fudge turned out really tasty, but not as solid as I would've liked. I also made chocolate chip cookies last night...I didn't bake the first batch quite long enough, so they turned out really doughy, but the rest turned out perfectly.

This isn't something I would normally write about in here, because I don't think it's really anybody's business, but I just need to get it out. Relationships can be so frustrating. I love Michael, but the long-distance thing makes having any kind of relationship really hard. And lately he's been acting kind of distant, but I can't tell if it's because something's wrong or he's just busy. I've asked him if something's wrong, and he said no, but it's hard to know if he's telling the truth or just saying that, because he's not here. And I've been getting some attention from a few different guys this week, and I have to say it's pretty tempting at times... Usually the emotional connection I have with Michael is enough for me, but right now I feel like I'm getting nothing...so why not at least get some temporary physical lovin'? Well, other than the fact that I'm not too fond of the idea of becoming a whore...I don't want to throw away everything I've got with Michael. I would never cheat on him...I really do love him. I'm just really frustrated with the situation right now.

I need to do some laundry today.