Monday, December 04, 2006

Pretty Betty

I just spent the last 3 and a half hours baking. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and a double-batch of peanut butter cookies. I'm pretty much swimming in cookies. I'm taking them to my economics thing (in about 45 minutes), then I'll take whatever's left to the library during my shift tonight. So if you want cookies, you know where to be!

Today my mom got me this for Christmas. Yay!! I'm getting quite the little collection of Vera Bradley stuff.

P.S. I'm becoming completely addicted to Dr. Pepper.

P.P.S. Today I found out that I got an A in Freehand Drawing, so that means I'm getting 3 A's this semester!! Which means that even with a C in International Economics, I'll still have a 3.5 GPA!!!! Which means that my overall GPA is actually going up!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm a wee bit excited, yo.