Sunday, June 03, 2007

I ♥ Lush

A while back, I bought a bunch of stuff from Lush. While I love everything I got, my favorite has definitely been the soap. My bar, the Ooh La La bar, is now running out, and I'm very sad about it. Or at least I was, until I ordered more soap yesterday. I bought 4 bars this time, one each of Ooh La La, Alkmaar, Angel's Delight, and Figs & Leaves. Last night I used my Angels on Bare Skin facial cleanser and the Tea Tree Water toner. My skin always feels so soft and smooth after I use that stuff. I'd do it every night, but the cleanser is kind of messy because you have to mix it with water to make a paste. But really, it's worth it.

I was supposed to go driving this morning, but I was exhausted. I still am. I actually slept until 8 today! It's been a while since I've done that. This has been like an actual weekend for me...so weird!! I got off work at 1 on Friday afternoon, I was off yesterday, and I don't have to go in until 7 o'clock tonight.