Friday, June 01, 2007

Il Pleut

No more work until Sunday night! Woohoo! AND EVAN'S COMING BACK!!!!

I deposited 2 paychecks today. My account is happy now. I even put money in savings for a change. Crazy. To reward myself for all the hard work (because, ya know, I don't do this nearly often enough), I went to Target with the intention of buying a movie. Well, I ended up buying the first season of House, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original one!), and Father of the Bride (the one with Steve Martin). Bad Whitney. But ohhhh so happy.

I actually had kind of a fun day at work today. I learned how to make signs and do receiving. And I got to test scan the produce department! Yeah, fun stuff.

There are so many movies I want to see right now...Knocked Up, Mr. Brooks, Waitress, some indie/foreign films...