Friday, June 01, 2007

What to do, what to do...

I have too many DVDs. I forgot to mention that, although I didn't pay for it (yay for the mommy!), When Harry Met Sally was also added to my collection today. I unpacked a ton of DVD cases this afternoon, but I'm still missing 8 cases. The bookcase I've got set up for DVDs is almost full. I've got room for maybe 4 more...and I'm missing 8! And I don't even have my boxed sets on there. I'm not really sure where I'm going to put those. I need another bookcase or a DVD rack or something. Jeez...obsessed much?

I watched about half of Night at the Museum at my dad's house last night, and I finished watching it this afternoon. It's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it was pretty good. Of course, I ♥ Dick Van Dyke, so anything with him is always tops for me! :D