Sunday, July 01, 2007

Christmas in July

Between last week and this week, I pretty much have a full-time job, minus the benefits like vacation & stuff. I can't wait to get paid, man. So I can see how much this is all really worth. A.K.A. not much.

July 14th-15th is the premiere weekend for the new Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments. *dork* Yeah, I'm super excited. There are like 4 on the website that I want, including the new Holiday Angels ornament (a series I started collecting last Christmas). I can't tell what symbol of the season this one's holding...it could be either a snowflake or a star. The angel is blue & white & silver. So beautiful! And ya know what? Hallmark has a pear ornament this year!! I'm ridiculously thrilled about this! I'm *hoping* that it's a sign that pear ornaments will be all over the place this year...

Crap, I've gotta go pack...I have to leave for work early today so I can drop off an overnight bag at my dad's house. I'm staying there tonight because I have to be at work at 5 tomorrow morning. Ugh^2.