Monday, July 16, 2007

pretty as a penny, rollerskate skinny

I didn't really want to write about this, just in case I fail, but tomorrow morning I'm going to the DMV to get my license. I'm nervous, and I don't really know what I'm going to do if I don't pass. Hopefully that won't be an issue. I'm trying not to think about it, anyway. Last night I drove home from work. It was my first time driving on Kellogg, and I think I did pretty well. My turns still aren't great, and I'm mostly nervous about the pulling into/backing out of a parking space thing because I don't have any practice with that AT ALL. At Dillons, almost all of the spaces are slanted, and the place where I park isn't nose-to-nose with another space, so I always just pull through. The only other parking I've done is in a driveway. But hopefully everything will go alright tomorrow...if you're reading this, please cross your fingers for me!!

In other news, I've been abnormally tired lately. I think the lack of sleep over the past couple of weeks is just finally catching up to me. Plus, there have been a couple of nights recently when I've stayed up really, really late.

Other than sleeping a lot, not much has been going on with me lately. Just work. I did a little shopping on Saturday, and today I got a few things from Amazon. I'm still expecting one more thing...it should be here by the end of the week, I think. Then I'll have 4 Old 97s CDs. Well, 5, but one of them I downloaded and haven't burned onto a CD yet. Man oh man, I'm like obsessed with this band now.