Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Life...My Stupid, Stupid Life

"It's just two days out of your life, Whitney."

I find myself hearing this every week these days. Between working all of these hours in scanning, working some hours in the front end, and going through this application process at the post office...I'm exhausted! My whole body aches, I'm tired, and I'm frustrated with my life.

Today was day 2 of working 5am-2pm. Test-scanning in produce was a freaking mess. After work, I came home (after stopping at Taco Bell to get some lunch) and filled out paperwork. At 7 I have my pre-employment orientation at the post office, and that's supposed to last 1.5-2 hours. So I'm probably not going to get to bed until 10, and I have to be at work at 3 tomorrow morning. Well, at least I just took a shower, so I won't really need to take one in the morning. Yay for an extra 20 minutes of sleep! :-\

My body is being thrown out of whack these days. I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm not getting regular sleep (which makes it really hard to get any sleep at all sometimes!), I'm eating total crap, I've stopped walking Max (which means I've stopped walking myself too), UGH. My skin is less than perfect, I started my period yesterday, I've got a constant cold...I hate this!