Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Birthday Train is Just Around the Bend

It's 2 months until my birthday. When I was still dating Shane, I was hoping that he'd be able to come visit me at school that weekend. I had this whole elaborate birthday weekend planned out in my head. I wanted to go to a nice restaurant for dinner Friday night, then spend Saturday at the River Market in Little Rock. I've never been there, but I've heard great things about it, and my birthday seemed like the perfect opportunity to go there for the first time. I even knew exactly what I was going to wear (I know, I'm a dork).

Anyway, so obviously none of that is going to happen now. I don't really know what to expect for my birthday. I guess, in a way, it's good to have low expectations now, so that I'm not disappointed when my birthday actually rolls around.