Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm Feeling Very Cozy Because I'm Wearing My Favorite Sweater for the Third Day in a Row

I've worn the same clothes for the past three days. Yes, I know how gross that sounds. But if you add up the number of hours that I've worn them each day, it's really like I've only worn them for one day. At least, that's what I keep telling myself. I also keep telling myself that it's okay to wear sweaters in July.

So I'm buying a pair of lightning bolt earrings. I guess the worst-case scenario is that they make me look like a Harry Potter fangirl. Which, let's face it, I kind of am. I'm also buying the anchor necklace in the picture. For a while now, I've had it stuck in my head that I really need an anchor necklace. I've been searching for one all summer. Seriously...this is what I do.

I've decided to be excited about going back to school. So what if my closest friends have all graduated? So what if I spend a good chunk of my time hating my major? I've still got several great friends at Hendrix...and even though most of them live off-campus, that just means I can devote my time during the week to my classes. And I've got the opportunity to take some really great classes this semester, like Freehand Drawing and Spanish. So although it might not be the best year, I'm determined to make it as good as I can. *cue ultra-determined music*