Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lots of Things for You to Click

Today I put a photo of myself into the MyHeritage database to find out what celebrities I look the most like. I was feeling extremely flattered when I read that my photo was a 66% match with Elisha Cuthbert...until I found out that I'm also a 52% match with Eddie Murphy and a 49% match with Margaret Cho. Say what now?? Yeah...

Other than that, it's been a pretty decent day. I found a copy of What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? at Target, and then I bought some Rainier cherries at Dillons (where I also spent almost a third of my paycheck on 7 pills that make me bloated, 7 pills that make me cry, 7 pills that make me a robot, and 7 pills that don't do a darn thing AND found out that my patient information hasn't been updated since I was like 8 years old).

K, I promise I'm done with links for a while. Maybe.