Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rain, rain, don't go away...

I feel like I get a day off tomorrow, even though I'm actually closing the store. I love it when I don't have to go in until 7 pm.

I loved all of the rain we got today. At the store where I work, the entire front end is lined with glass windows, looking out into the parking lot. I spent a lot of time just watching it go from barely sprinkling to an absolute downpour. It made me wanna come home, put on a sweater, watch an old movie, and knit a sock. Of course by the time I did get home, the rain had stopped, and so I did none of these things.

Tonight I remembered how much I love this picture of Xena:


When I came home from work, I discovered that sometime this afternoon she ripped out a bunch of the foam padding from the box springs on my bed. Now it's all over my bedroom floor, but I don't think I'll have the energy to pick it up until tomorrow.

I love Fiona Apple.