Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dear Recently Distressed

I haven't listened to Phantom Planet in over a year. I'd forgotten how wonderful they are. Well, how wonderful they were. Their most recent stuff is not so good.

Today I'm getting back a test that I know I failed. And even though I know I didn't do well on it, I still know that I'm going to be really upset when I actually see my grade written on the paper. I act like I don't care about my grades, and for the most part I really don't, but there's still a shadow of my high school self inside me, and she's still obsessed with making everybody but herself happy.

Anyway, to cheer myself up today, I'm wearing obnoxious colors and socks with squiggles on them. And if you see me, you should give me a hug!

edit:
Oh Dr. Scott, how I love thee! We didn't get our tests back afterall. Yesssss.