Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hello, Figure Drawing!!

Today we started figure drawing in my art class. I'm so freaking happy!! I'm about 10x better at this than I was at still life, plus it's 1000x more interesting. And luckily our model turned out NOT to be the person I thought it might be. Actually, our model is a very pretty girl whom I don't know at all (she's probably a UCA student), so that's nice. I'm pretty proud of my drawing, especially since it's just the first one.

After class, I walked (in the rain) over to Mills to get my econ test from Dr. Scott (yesterday he said we could pick them up in his office this afternoon). Well...he wasn't there. And I'm not walking back over there later. So I guess I'm just not getting my test back until tomorrow...which is fine with me, because I don't really want it back.

Today seems like the perfect day to snuggle up in bed and read a book.