Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sometimes Life is Worth Living

I haven't had that abdominal pain again, which is good. I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

Yesterday was an upsetting day. I'm pretty sure I failed (or maybe got a D) on my International Economics test. On the upside, however, I talked to my professor, and he said that this grade doesn't really matter. But, of course, I was still upset...so I went to Kroger. Ariane had a bad day yesterday as well, and we were both in serious need of some mashed potatoes & gravy. I spent almost $83 at the store, but I'm okay with that. I was getting so sick of eating pasta all of the time. I bought vegetables, cheese, bread, peanut butter, ice cream, and a bunch of other stuff. Real food.

I skipped my drawing class today. I don't actually like that class as much as I thought I would. In Spanish, we got back our tests...I got 100%, and I spent maybe 2 minutes studying for it. And this stuff wasn't even review...there was a lot of grammar that I had never learned in high school. Methinks I just ROCK at Spanish. Hmm...did I pick the wrong major??

I'm trying to decide what to do for dinner tonight. I think it's just as hard when you've got lots of choices as it is when you don't have anything to eat. I feel the same way about my clothes...right after I do laundry, and everything's clean, I waste like 20 minutes in the morning trying to decide what to wear. And when nothing's clean, of course, it takes forever to find something that I like.