Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ugh...Make Adulthood Stop...

This has been a long week. Sunday was...busy. Very busy. I barely remember Monday...it seems like it was so long ago. I didn't do much that day, other than take Max for two mile-long walks. And I watched like half of MI:3 before passing out for the night. Yesterday I worked 8 hours at a snail's pace. I finished putting up tags like an hour before my lunch break and spent the rest of the day test scanning in HBA. Ughhhhhhh. No seriously...I thought the day would never end. I worked 8 hours again today, and it wasn't bad. And by that I mean it wasn't slow. Well, I was moving pretty slowly, except for the last hour or two of my shift, because I was freezing. I need to start bringing a jacket or sweater or something because they've got me doing Dairy all the time, and man it's freezing in there. But yeah, the store was just...packed today. And not with customers. Stockers, vendors, people resetting shelves. Blah blah blah. Soooo many people, everybody getting in each other's way. It was hard to do my job.

Anyway, now my mom's pissed at me because my room is still a mess and I still haven't unpacked or done all of my laundry. Well...I feel bad...but not really. I mean seriously...when am I supposed to do this stuff? I was barely home on Sunday. I guess I should've done it Monday. I know I should've done it Monday. Or last Friday or Saturday. But I didn't. And this week...this week is no good. But I guess I have to do it all tomorrow anyway. So much for having a day off to relax.

Tonight I did my exit interview crap for my student loans. I have to start paying them back in mid-November, and the payment's gonna be $190.80 per month. I owe a LOT more than I thought I did, which sucks. So now I'm officially POOR. I was really thinking about quitting Dillons if I got the job at the post office, but now it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to.