Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reasons Why I Hate My Job

  • It's the most labor-intensive job I've ever had, which isn't saying much because my other jobs have been desk jobs. Still, this has been a ridiculously hot summer, so it hasn't been easy to adjust to.
  • I'm not very good at this job. I work hard, but that still doesn't seem to make up for the fact that I sort of suck at it. I make mistakes all the time, which is so hard for me to deal with.
  • They make me do weird shit like Scanning, for which I have to come in at 4 am. Nobody ever asked me if I wanted to do Scanning. It's not what I was hired to do, and it's not what I was trained to do. Don't ask my dad if something is going to be okay with me, ask me!
  • People are stupid. And rude. And impatient. They've shaken my faith in humanity, like to the point where I don't necessarily think mandatory sterilization would be a bad idea in some cases.
  • I look seriously fugly in my uniform. Just sayin'.