Thursday, February 15, 2007

Achoo.

A few days ago I finally got around to buying John Mayer's latest album. I'm one of those people who should never buy more than one album at a time. A couple days before I bought Continuum, I bought the new Norah Jones album, Not Too Late. And it's amazing! But since buying Continuum, I've hardly listened to Not Too Late. So now it'll be one of those things that just sits in my iPod, collecting digital dust.

Cheap nail polish smells really bad. :-\

We had so much trouble working out the transportation thing for formal, we ended up just booking a hotel room at the Holiday Inn in downtown Little Rock. I think we'll all have a lot more fun this way, and it'll make the experience last a lot longer because now we're planning to head down to Little Rock in mid-afternoon and not coming back until the next morning. Needless to say, I'm really freaking excited about formal. I love my dress. I love the people I'm going with. Yeah...♥

I really need to do laundry today. And I think I'm coming down with a cold. :-\