Sunday, February 25, 2007

Death & Dying

So what's the thing to do when you've got the flu? Oh, that's right...get up at 6:30 in the morning. I couldn't breathe, and I kept waking up every 30 minutes or so to blow my nose, and I'm pretty sure it was starting to piss off my roommate. So I've been hanging out in the common room most of the morning...talking to my mom and reading The Jungle Book. I'd really like to watch one of the 6 DVDs I got yesterday, but, ya know, it's 10 a.m. and she's still sleeping...

In theory, I should be studying for that test I need to make up.

TMI alert: I've started coughing some shit up. It's really nasty. But the good thing, according to my mother, is that this means it's all breaking up, and I should be over it soon. In the meantime, it huuuuurts. Like my chest still hurts from coughing half an hour ago. Not to mention I get light-headed everytime I blow my nose, and the skin around my nose is really red and raw from blowing it so much. Yuck.