Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crazy Messed Up Thing

My first test of the semester is in 3 hours. I'm not really worried about it. I've read 4 out of the 5 chapters (and I'll probably skim that chapter between now & 1:15). I need to go over my notes a few times. Other than that, I'm trying not to stress out about it. I really hate studying for the first test in any class, especially if I've never had the professor before. Unless you can look at old exams, it's really like blind studying. You have no idea what to expect. So I'm just not worrying about it.

The burn on my hand from Saturday night is finally starting to heal. It still looks pretty gross, but it's getting smaller. Hopefully the scar won't be too bad.

Tomorrow I'm expecting packages galore...the two dresses I ordered from Kiyonna and the shoes I ordered from J.Crew. And formal is next weekend! I hope it warms up a bit before then. Tuesday it was soooooooo gorgeous here...it got up to 67 degrees! Beautiful. But then yesterday it decided to get cold again, and right now it's about 34 degrees outside. If it's gonna be that cold next weekend, I'm not so sure I wanna be walking around downtown Little Rock in a dress & heels.

Anyway, I'd better go take a shower and do some studying.