Saturday, February 03, 2007

Exhausted

Tomorrow night Laura & I are throwing a pizza party at her apartment at 6. I have like 8 million things to do between now & then, like baking 2 batches of cookies, going to the liquor store, helping Laura clean her apartment, and doing all of the prep work for the pizzas (so all we have to do is assemble & pop them in the oven when the party starts). Don't get me wrong...I'm absolutely excited about this party. But I'm also exhausted and wishing that throwing parties were effortless.

I spent a good chunk of today creating this sign to hang on Laura's door tomorrow night (the Emo's Pizza thing is sort of an inside joke):


But on the bright side of things, I bought some Dole 100% apple juice, a.k.a. heaven in a bottle. This is one of the few things that would calm my upset tummy on those mornings when I had to go to work at 4 a.m. I'd drink it during my break, and it would make me feel 1000% better.

I'm really hoping to see a certain someone at the party tomorrow night...