Monday, February 12, 2007

Done-ish? Are you sure that's a word?

CS case is done-ish. Skipping CA and FM today. I suck.

But it's over. The deluge of work that started with last Thursday's MBC test and wrapped around to this week is finally over. I need to finish reading If Aristotle Ran General Motors and type up an outline of my group's presentation over it, but I'm enjoying the book (of which I only have about 30 or 40 pages left to read), and the outline isn't a big deal. I don't think I have any other big things until my CS test on the 23rd. Maybe an FM test before or around then. Which means that I get to relax this week, so I should be in a good mood by the time formal rolls around on Saturday. There's nothing worse than being tired & cranky when a big event is happening.

I think I want to go home, tear everything off of my walls, and create a studio for my photography. I've already got a start. If only prints and frames were free. :-\