Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ugh

I feel awwwwwwwwwwwwful. And I haven't studied for my Corporate Strategy test yet. Oops...

I made dinner for Laura, Andrew, Ariane, and myself tonight. Parmesan-garlic breaded flounder, mac & cheese, and oven fries. And cinnamon bites for dessert. Yummmmm. It was stressful, though...I forgot that I needed to thaw the fish. I'm pretty sure I probably gave my friends food poisoning.

So I don't know if it's because I feel like crap or because it was just a really emotional episode (I hate admitting that I'm attached to fake people), but I could not stop crying during "Grey's Anatomy" tonight. It was ridiculous.

Going to work doesn't sound like so much fun tonight. I'd rather stay snuggled up in my pink blanket and go to bed early. I'm definitely skipping classes tomorrow (except for Corporate Strategy, because I have to take that test).

Alright...time for work...