Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sneezy McSneezerson

Having a great day. Actually not sleepy, in spite of not getting much this weekend. Walked to Something Brewing with Ariane this afternoon...temporarily cleared out my sinuses, nursed my coffee addiction, and supported small business all in one fell swoop!

I miss somebody. And I'm confused about somebody else. Last night I was told that I'm a really hard person to like, which made me cry considering the context of the conversation and the person who said it. Well, and just the fact that it was said... I'm hypersensitive about that kind of stuff...I want everyone to like me. Maybe it's because I'm not mean to people for no reason, but I don't understand why someone would say something like that to me, completely unprovoked.

Later this week I'm going to try making lasagna with a ground beef substitute.

P.S. When I blow my nose, I sound like the lovechild of a goose and an elephant.