Thursday, February 22, 2007

Post #153

So I've decided that if I do get a tattoo, it's going to be the word "breathe" on my wrist. I've got it written there in permanent marker right now...I just wanna walk around with it for a few days. Get used to the idea of it being there forever. Right now I really like it...it looks beautiful.

Ariane and I were talking about this last night...I started this semester with the worst attitude in the world. I just knew it was going to be a bad semester. And it was pretty bad for a while. But this has been the best week of my life...I'm happy. Really, really happy. I feel free. I feel good about myself. I feel like I can do anything. It's amazing how quickly life can turn around.

I woke up with a cold this morning. I'm pretty sure it's just allergies, since we've been leaving the windows open 24/7. Hopefully it'll go away soon...I'm gonna buy some medicine when Laura & I go to Kroger this afternoon.