Saturday, April 28, 2007

Post-Toga

First hangover ever. Recovering nicely. I puked a bit this morning (nothing more than bile...I didn't eat dinner last night, so there was nothing in my stomach but alcohol...oops). Had a headache all day, but finally took some aspirin and a nap and feel just fine (tummy's still a little wonky, but I haven't thrown up in 7 or 8 hours). Ariane told me that a good cure for a hangover is to eat super-greasy, fatty food...so I had a cheeseburger, fries, and a vanilla milkshake for lunch. I'm a little surprised that I've kept it down. It didn't really cure anything, though. Anyway...

Last night was weird. And not just for me...it's what I've been hearing from a lot of people. From what I can remember (which is apparently not everything), I spent a good chunk of the time walking in circles around the party, crying because I kept seeing Andrew but couldn't find Adam. I remember being really confused and not really being able to see. I think I grabbed a lot of people's boobs, and I've been told that I bit Kelly and told her it was sexual. Apparently I'm a little bit gay when I'm wasted.

Other than my weird night, yesterday was a pretty good day. I feel really good about my Financial Management test, and I got to hang out with Patrick for a couple hours in the afternoon. We went out to lunch and ran some errands, then he came back to Stella with me so I could show him my chicken painting. I like Patrick. I'm sad that I haven't gotten to hang out with him more and that we haven't become better friends. I'm sure we won't stay in touch after I leave. He prophesied that we'd see each other again when we're 45, but obviously he was joking about that. I'll miss him.

I really need to clean this place up, but I'm just not sure I've got the energy to do that.