Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tomato Soup: My Arch Nemesis

So I just made some soup that smelled, looked, and even sort of tasted like vomit.

CAMPBELL'S SELECT GOLD LABEL ITALIAN TOMATO WITH BASIL AND GARLIC (okay first of all, that is the longest damn name for some soup that tastes like puke): YOU SUCK!

I can't believe I actually put that stuff in my mouth. I took like two bites and dumped it out. Grosssss. Then I ate a ton of bread and a tangelo and a granola bar. And you know what? ALL I CAN TASTE IS THAT ICKY SOUP!

Whitney, when will you learn that you don't like tomato soup? No matter which way ya slice it, you're never going to like it. I know you want to like it because the idea of it seems so appealing. Especially on a drizzly day like today. But you're never going to find a tomato soup that you like. Get over it and just drink some tomato juice.