Friday, April 06, 2007

Study Machine!

When all is said & done, I will have put over 12 hours into prepping for my Corporate Strategy test tomorrow. Does that test merit that much effort? Probably not. But gosh darnit, I'm gonna get an A on that thing. And if I don't? I'm gonna cut a bitch.

Today I started working on my application for the Peace Corps. I think it'll be a really good opportunity to get away and figure out my life. Not to mention get some great experience so I can actually feel kinda good about my chances applying to sail on a Greenpeace ship.

Well, I should seriously get to bed. I'm getting up at 6:45 in the morning to go study with Adam in the Burrow before class. And this is just the beginning, too. Here's the next week and a half of my life:

Friday, April 6th: Test in Corporate Strategy
Monday, April 9th: Presentation in Corporate Strategy
Wednesday, April 11th: 5-page paper due in Corporate Strategy, Test in Cost Accounting
Thursday, April 12th: Test in Money, Banking, & Credit
Friday, April 13th: Test in Financial Management
Monday, April 16th: Presentation in Cost Accounting

Yeah, if I don't kill myself before then, I'm pretty sure the stress will finish me off. I'm living in the library for the next 10 days (seriously, I spent NINE HOURS there today).