Sunday, September 24, 2006

Domestic Goddess (sorta)

I finally made my potato soup. It filled a bowl the size of my head. I only ate about a third of it...I figure I'll live off the rest of it for the next few days. It was a little thick, but other than that it was perrrrrrfect!


And for dessert? Godiva classic milk chocolate ice cream. Mmmmm.


Other interesting things that happened today:
  • My mom turned 50! Happy birthday, Mama!!
  • I finally decided what to do/where to go for my birthday. It's not very creative, but my tummy can't so much do creative these days. Anyway, we're going to Mike's Place. I've invited 12 people, and hopefully they can all make it...because you know what they say about 13 people sitting down to dine...the first to stand up from the table is the first to die!! I'm not wishing death on any of my guests, but it's soooo close to Halloween. Man, I wanna go to a haunted house...
  • I watched Addams Family Values. Not a bad movie, I have to say.