Friday, September 22, 2006

Drained Like a Bathtub

Anyone who's seen my AIM away message or Facebook status recently knows that I've been in a self-induced coma for most of the day. Actually, it's pretty much been since 2:30 this morning. I've had 4+ shots of NyQuil since then. Still...I'm having trouble sleeping.

I'm having a horrible time. Yesterday was emotionally draining, plus I'm sick (and only seem to be getting sicker). And to top it all off, I started my period yesterday, so I'm even more tired and emotional than I would otherwise be.

I feel like I'm running on empty. Like my body is flushing everything out, but not taking anything in. I'm cold and I'm lonely and I'd just like to have someone here to make sure I don't actually pass out. Feeling dizzy and disoriented...too much NyQuil.

I hate feeling like this.