Saturday, September 09, 2006

Food + Birthdays (what more is there to life?)

Last night I had a very weird conversation with an old friend.

I also ate at Moe's Southwest Grill, which I have to say was quite an experience (in a good way). Tonight we're going to Fuji! Mmmm...sushi!!

Twenty days until my birthday. I'm starting to get excited about it. We're going to Sekisui (and maybe Igibon) for sushi, and then Shakey's for ice cream. Although I'm thinking we might have to do Shakey's on Saturday night instead because I'm planning to be pretty freaking full of sushi, and I don't want to get sick.

My mom got me this Vera Bradley bag for my birthday. Well, I ordered it & put it on my credit card, and she's paying for it. I wanted it for my knitting, which she sent to me on Wednesday & was supposed to get here yesterday, but so far hasn't arrived. :-(

I'm also completely jazzed that The Lake House is coming out on DVD 3 days before my birthday. It's like a gift from God and Hollywood!