Saturday, September 02, 2006

This is to every guy I've ever known...

I hate men.

I really do.

I just want to be left alone. I want to make my own decisions about the clothes I wear or the length of my hair or what I do with my own fucking life.

I want to be respected by other people, but even more than that I want to be able to respect myself.

I don't want you to call me when you're drunk. I don't want you to send me messages when you're bored and can't find anybody else to hang out with. I don't want you to tell me what you want to do with me. I don't want you to send me dirty pictures. I don't want you to tell me you love me, because I know you don't mean it.

I just want to matter to someone. I want a guy to be with me because he wants to be with me. Because he wants to be with me! And until I find that...I would really rather just be by myself. Is that really so hard to understand?