Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Listening to Rachael Yamagata makes me kinda sad and angry...

I haven't been feeling very well the past few days. Well, there have been good moments, but there have also been a lot of low points. Why do I get myself into these situations?

I hate it when people promise things. I hate that the word "promise" doesn't really mean what it's supposed to mean. When someone promises something, they're just trying to placate you for the moment. They don't really have any intention of following through on what they've just promised. That's been my experience with promises, anyway. I especially hate it when someone makes a promise to you for the first time, and since you don't have any reason not to believe them, you do. And then you're doubly disappointed when they don't follow through because you weren't expecting it.

I also don't like not knowing what's going on. Especially if it's a situation that involves me. I really think that if you don't know what you want, you should probably keep your feelings to yourself. Because it's not nice to tell a girl that you like her, then not actually ask her out. Just sayin'.