Friday, September 22, 2006

Heartbreaker.

I think you're horrible. And really just cruel.

Monday you tell me you like me. "As a friend?" I ask. "More than a friend," you say.

And then tonight? "I really like you as a friend." Ouch. Really...

FYI, you really shouldn't tell a girl that you like her, hold her hand, kiss her, call her everyday, talk about spending the night...and then tell her that you don't want a relationship. It's not fair! You're so concerned about getting your own heart broken, you don't even think about the heart that you're breaking in the process.

I'd sworn off boys for a reason. I just had my heart absolutely stomped on three times this summer. I knew I wasn't strong enough to deal with this shit again. But I thought you were different...I thought you actually really liked me. Ya know, because you said you did. It wasn't anything I was making up in my head. You actually said it.

And I feel so stupid. So stupid to have fallen for it all over again. You'd think I would've learned by now. You'd think I'd be a little bit stronger. But it just hurts more every time...