Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tummy Aches Aren't Any Fun

I'm not so sure about sushi for my birthday anymore. I got ridiculously sick after we ate at Fuji last night. Actually, food in general is making my stomach really upset lately. Except for really plain things. I guess I just want to be back at home with a bowl of potato soup and a book that doesn't suck. Speaking of which, I'm having a hard time finding one. I'm reading The Moving Finger, and it's not good. I don't know why I bought it. It's horrible. And the only other book I have left is The Blue Train, and it doesn't really sound very good to me either. Although at least it has Poirot...

I really don't feel like doing anything tonight. Other than listening to A Charlie Brown Christmas on repeat for several hours.

That conversation I had with Ray the other night has really got me in a funk. I don't know what to think. Stupid boys and their impact on my thoughts and feelings!