Friday, September 01, 2006

A Productive Day

I've done quite a lot this afternoon, which is sort of not good because now I've got a whole 3-day weekend ahead of me with nothing to do. I might spend some time outside with my sketchbook. Anyway, here's what I've done today:
  • First of all, I did my Spanish homework (which isn't even due until Wednesday) during the five minutes before Art History this morning.
  • I reorganized my closet and drawers.
  • I did all of my laundry. All of it. Even stuff I won't be able to wear for another couple of months, like turtlenecks and knee socks.
  • I fixed the phone. It turned out to be really easy...I'd just plugged the cord into the wrong jack when I was setting it up a couple weeks ago. I figured that was the problem, but I've just been too lazy to move Ariane's bed to fix it. Until today, anyway.
  • I vacuumed the room and sprayed odor-eliminating foamy stuff on the carpet. I'm hoping this will fix the ant problem we've been having.
Okay, so I guess I really haven't done that much, but those were the only things that needed to be done. Other than my resumé, that is, but I need Ariane to help me a bit with that. I'd kill to have my knitting here...I bet I'd finish a whole pair of socks this weekend! I finished reading Third Girl before I left for work last night, and then I started reading The Moving Finger at work. I don't really want to finish it this weekend (although I probably will), because I've only got 2 more books left, and what will I do when those are finished? I can't really afford to buy more, unfortunately.