Thursday, November 16, 2006

Almost There

Four days. In about 97 hours, I'll be on the road, heading for home sweet home. Tomorrow I should find out my work schedule for next week. Man, if that wasn't the biggest mistake I've ever made! But at least it should only be a few hours each morning, and the store should be pretty busy, so the time will fly by. In theory, anyway.

There's a ton of stuff that I need to do this weekend. My to-do list:
  • Clean my room. Especially my desk & my dresser. It's not that I don't want my mom to see my messiness...it's that I don't want to come back to it after the break.
  • Finish my drawing midterm & send a picture of it to Professor Bailin. Otherwise, hello F. And that wouldn't be good.
  • Work on my sketchbook for drawing.
  • Get rid of those leftovers from our Thanksgiving dinner. I figure if nobody's eaten them by Sunday, I'm tossing them. I don't want to come back to rotting food.
  • Make a list of everything I want/need to take home with me (MY SNEAKERS), and start packing or something.
  • Study for my art history test.
Yeah, so that's quite a bit of stuff to get done in the next 3 days, but at least it'll keep me busy. Otherwise, I'm probably gonna go nuts waiting for my mom to get here.