Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Thoughts

Today's been a great day. I finished my paper and turned it in this morning. Laura & I watched The Polar Express this afternoon. I made potato soup for dinner (ate about half of it after I made it, and then ate the rest when I got back from work). After dinner, Laura & I went to Hobby Lobby so I could buy more yarn for my art project. Now I've got the yarn for 7 out of the 9 squares of the blanket I'm making. Well, 8, but the yarn for the middle square is at home. Anyway, after Hobby Lobby, we went to Something Brewing for coffee. I finished one of the knitted squares at work tonight, and I've got about two inches of another one done.

I pretty much don't have a reason to get out of bed tomorrow. My econ class has been canceled, and I don't work on Tuesday nights. I'm planning to spend the day working on my knitting and watching Christmas movies.

After work tonight, I had a great conversation with Michelle. She's such a sweetheart. She's going to start coming over for dinner on Thursday nights, and I'm going to teach her how to cook. After Thanksgiving break, we're gonna get together some weekend and make Christmas cookies. :) I love having someone who's as enthusiastic about this stuff as I am!! She's into all sorts of other crafts, too.