Friday, November 17, 2006

New Knitting Project!!

I just ordered yarn for a new project for myself. I'm going to knit a scarf with this yarn that I used for one of the squares in the blanket I'm knitting for my art project. It's GGH Esprit, a very soft & fuzzy nylon yarn. I'm doing skinny stripes of beige and teal. I haven't knitted a scarf in a really long time, and I think this will look nice with my peacoat. I'm having the yarn sent to my house, so if I get my art project done during the break, I can probably work on the scarf during the car ride back to school. Well anyway, I'll work on it eventually. Mostly I just don't feel like spending 8 years searching for the scarves I already have. And by that, I mean I don't feel like spending 30 seconds walking out to the garage because I actually know exactly where my scarves are. Uh...anyway, the yarn is really soft, and I want to wear it.

I'll post pictures when it's done, yo.