Thursday, November 16, 2006

Post #93 (A Tale of Unhappiness)

I was really hoping (and expecting) next week to be a nice, relaxing break at home. But it's not looking so good right now. I'm working. I'm shopping. I'm seeing movies. I'm finishing my art project. I'm studying for my economics test. I'm visiting people. I'm taking pictures. I'm doing 8 million goddamn things when all I want to do is curl up in bed with my dog and take a really long nap.

I'm just coasting right now. Running on empty. I've got a constant headache (mostly thanks to a certain person who feels the need to add the word "bleque" to the end of every sentence). I'm extremely cranky. I don't feel like doing anything except sleeping, but when I finally get to go to bed at 2 in the morning, I can't seem to fall asleep. I just want to go home, but this week is dragging on foreverrrrrrrrrrr. And every time I think about it, all I can do is cry.

This has been the semester from hell. Not because my classes have been hard (other than International Economics, which has been a living nightmare)...it's just life. Life has been hard. I guess that's just the way things are...

edit:
Okay, I just made things a little bit better by sending myself a present. I bought the Lily Allen CD and the Care Bears Nutcracker DVD. Maybe an odd combination...maybe not. Anyway, it stopped the crying just a little bit.