Sunday, November 19, 2006

Soooooooooo Close!!

Got a lot done yesterday. I've only been up for about 2 and a half hours, and I've already accomplished a bit (I read the chapter for tomorrow's Art History test). Now I'm just snacking on some popcorn to tide me over until we go out to dinner at 3-ish. And watching Food Network to kill time until Laura's ready to go do pictures.

I'm pretty much done packing, with the exception of all the stuff I'm going to need to use before I leave (toothbrush, shampoo. etc). Go me!

Okay, so I'm watching Barefoot Contessa, and Ina Garten is stuffing a couple of cornish hens. OH MY GOD...dead, featherless, decapitated birds are SO EFFIN' CREEPY!! She stood them up to shove the stuffing up their butts, and I swear to God they looked like they were gonna start walking across the countertop. Eww and gross.

Alright, this will probably be one of the last times I update for about a week. Tyler's computer is still on the fritz, so I will be internet-less while I'm at home. I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday!!