Saturday, November 18, 2006

Work Schedule

I just got my work schedule, and...it's not bad at all!! I'm working 6-10 Tuesday morning and 7-11 Friday morning. My dad said they also needed someone from 10 am until 1 pm on Thursday, but I told him that I really couldn't do that because I'm going to my grandparents' house that afternoon for dinner. And even though we're probably not going to Grandma & Grandpa's until later in the afternoon, working 10-1 would mean my mom would have to leave the house while cooking to come pick me up...and I don't think that's such a good idea, ya know?

I feel really pretty today. Glow-y. The past few days, I've been blowdrying my hair and putting on makeup...it really makes a huge difference, I think.

Last night I cleaned my room (my side of it, anyway) and did almost all of my packing. Today I'm going to finish up my drawing midterm & email a photo of it to my professor (since I won't be in class on Monday). Tonight I'm making dinner for Laura & myself, then we're going to see the play. Look at me, being all productive & shit.