Monday, November 06, 2006

Free To Be Me

It's such a liberating feeling to know that this paper I'm writing doesn't matter. Sure, in order to get an A in the class, I need to get around a 78. But in order to get a B in the class, I only have to get a 28 on the paper. Do you know how low a 28 is?? I think I could turn in what I've got now (a little over a page) and get a 28. To get a C in the class, I don't even have to write the paper! Of course, I don't want to get a C in the class. I'd love to make an A. But I'm more than satisfied with a B. Is Michael going to decide not to be with me if I get a B in this class? Of course not. Are accounting firms going to decide not to hire me if I get a B in art history? Highly doubtful.

The Laocoon (and Dr. Miller) can basically kiss my ass. If I'm not done by 2:30, I'm going to bed anyway. I'll get up in the morning and finish it (instead of going to Spanish, and I may skip art history as well).